Now it’s December, I thought I’d look back to see what the most popular posts have been. Is it a competition? No, it’s a mystery!
In 2013 and 2014 combined (in traditional reverse order)
10. The Alternation of Rome – About creating an alternative timeline and how Roma Nova was born
9. PERFIDITAS book trailer – As it says!
8. How Romans celebrated spring – part of a spring blog hop organised by the SilverWood Books authors
7. Applying research – an essential skill for writers
6. My London Book Fair – Day 1 – a gas of a day!
5. Shedding light on the Roman dusk – Was there any light for Europe when the Roman Empire ended?
4. Roman dating essentials – Your think your diary is complex?
3. INCEPTIO – about the first Roma Nova book
2. Does a writer still need an agent? – Carole Blake, super agent, speaks
And the surprise winner is
1. The Antonine plague – the germs that killed and empire
(I have enquired about this and apparently, my post is now used as a source for students writing history essays!)
I wonder what will be 2015’s top post will be…
Find out about Roma Nova news, writing tips and info by signing up for my free monthly email newsletter.