What in Hades am I talking about?
I stumbled upon this post from Author Learning Centre called ‘Brand Development for Authors: Discovering Your Visual Identity‘. It encouraged you to list five words that sum up your book or series in order to help develop a visual image to firm up your ‘brand’.
So what is a brand?
– A trademark or distinctive name identifying a product or manufacturer
– A product line so identified
– A distinctive category; a particular kind
– The act of giving a product a distinctive identity by means of characteristic design, packaging, etc
– Placing a product indelibly in the memory
So this is an experiment to see what happens to this post. Do the five words plus visual image work as a message with impact?
My five words are in the title; the eagle is the Roma Novan visual brand.
What are yours?
Perhaps you’d like to comment and share to see how far we can take this…
Find out about Roma Nova news, writing tips and info by signing up for my free monthly email newsletter.